Thursday, August 6, 2020

Open Heart Talk-4: Esther Mam

Straight from the Heart of...

Esther Mam

For some people, EKA is an educational organization working for disabled children but for me it is a place where I am molded well and shaping my personality. Some believed that as a Special Educator we would have all the skills and good personality but that is not the case. Every person has its own flaws. No one is perfect. I teach and I learn through my students and my colleagues.
EKA is a place where one can walk in as they are, and experience the best of everything. Here, we are one to help every individual to stand on their own feet and work independently. As I developed as an individual here, the same way every individual walks through the doors has been developing for a better tomorrow. 
 
Here is a picture of me with my lot from Independence Day Celebrations-2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

World Mental Health Day- Sharmila Jois

 …..Where there is a way, there is always a struggle!! I wish somebody had told me when I was young that growing up was going to be filled w...