Thursday, August 6, 2020

Open Heart Talk-2: Chithraa Mam

Straight from the heart of ....

Chithraa mam

The meaning of this three-letter word, ' Eka' has changed my life in unimaginable ways. At Eka, I have learnt that both success and failure are important in our life. I am touched by the unconditional love and support shown to me from the founders of Eka. The children have been a source of inspiration and I have learnt so much from each of them. Being Inclusive, we have bridged the gap and made the children feel loved and accepted. I am sharing a few pictures of some of the best moments that I spent with the children at Eka.






No comments:

Post a Comment

World Mental Health Day- Sharmila Jois

 …..Where there is a way, there is always a struggle!! I wish somebody had told me when I was young that growing up was going to be filled w...